A very illuminating paper by Jonathan Rutherford published in 2007 examines the tenuous links between government and the insurance industry “in their joint project to reduce eligibility for sickness benefits.” For anyone not entirely clear on the role of private contractors like Atos Origin administering State welfare programmes, this is a useful primer.
- ‘Private Eye’ piece on Unum, the American insurance company, and income protection cover, 11 November 2011 (meassociation.org.uk)
- Ask UNUM FAQ: Atos, WCA, CardiffU and Biopsychosocial Model (thecreativecrip.wordpress.com)
- @CreativeCrip #ATOSUni Campaign Update (thecreativecrip.wordpress.com)
- #ATOSUni Update 3 – Some good news at last! (thecreativecrip.wordpress.com)
- Worldwide TOP Partner Atos Unveils London 2012 Technology Operations Centre (prweb.com)