The following was posted via Google+ with a request to share far and wide.
PlusHeadlines.com – Logo Competition – $15 Cash for Best LogoWe are looking for an official Logo for http;//PlusHeadlines.com . The logo will appear where the light blue text saying “PlusHeadlines.com” is, currently on our site.
To participate, simply create a logo image that would look nice on the site, and does not use any official Google trademarks. Our staff will choose the best logo sometime tomorrow and award the winner $15 paypal.
After creating the logo please just share the image with me!
– Please share this post with anyone you know that may be interested. In addition to the small cash prize, we will also feature the logo creator in a post on out blog introducing the logo.
I’m sharing with a caveat: Please SAY NO TO SPEC WORK and low-grade exploitative design contests!
- Live Together or Die Aline: Spec Work vs. The Community (noupe.com)
- Why Professional Log Design Does Not Cost $5.00 (justcreativedesign.com)
- Comments on Spec Work & Crowdsourcing (no-spec.com)
- LOGO DESIGN: No Respect (aertwrk.com)
- To Spec or Not to Spec (thinkvitamin.com)
- Interviewing Debbie Millman, President of the AIGA (no-spec.com)
- LogoGarden: Copyright and Do-It-Yourself Logos (plagiarismtoday.com)