Tomorrow at 15:30 GMT I’ll be a guest on Tim Abbot’s “Technical Difficulties” Resonance FM radio show.
You can listen online HERE
The details are as follows: Technical Difficulties
When: Fri, 24 February, 15:30 – 16:00
Description: Insights into disability with Tim Abbott and crew.
On this week’s show, we are joined by Lisa J. Ellwood, Disability and Mental Health campaigner to cast light into the relationship between out-of-work benefits, employment and sanctions and the rise of ‘workfare’ in the UK. More from her can be found at http://www.thecreativecrip.com and on Twitter @creativecrip . We can be always be found on Twitter @lightchronic and facebook.comlightchronicles
source: Resonance FM Schedule Listings
- Dear #UKgov – The #Workfare Tarot doesn’t lie … (thecreativecrip.com)
- #Workfare #WorkProgramme: My Solutions for #UKgov #WRB – UPDATED (thecreativecrip.com)
- One life to live: the irony of #benefitscamp (thecreativecrip.com)
- Not idle, just unsupported: my original #disabilityUK #dpulo idea for #benefitscamp (thecreativecrip.com)
- #HardestHit – Marketing 101 (thecreativecrip.com)
- Lisa J. Ellwood, LinkedIn Profile http://uk.linkedin.com/in/iconicimagery