Sometimes you just need someone to hold your hand and mentor you through things.
This is one of those times.
The ATOS ESA WRAG meltdown continues.
I’ve been begging for help I haven’t gotten to be a self-employed CripSpoonie / SpoonieCrip for over 2 years. I have pushed myself beyond endurance to cope with a never-ending vicious circle of ATOS “assessments”, genuine medical appointments and My not insignificant physical & mental health problems are getting worse thanks to the spectre of doom unleashed by #UKgov that I can’t escape. I am far from being idle; I am woefully unsupported. I’m having #ukmh#mhukmeltdowns several times a day since the new ATOS tactic of phoning DWP victims at home from their call centre kicked in and I became the latest chalkmark in a rainstorm.
So with no money behind me & no support from my GPs or politicos & well-known journos I’ve tried to get interested in my personal situation & my #ATOSuniCampaign – Ive accepted the fact that I will live longer by not going to ATOS.
I’m already at the ESA time limit & would lose it anyway so no point in subjecting myself to the dog and pony show. I sat up most of the night wondering which was less painful; slitting my wrists or overdosing on all the meds. I live by the riverside so a great test of my paralytic agoraphobia would be to hobble outside and somehow force myself over the railing or better yet off the Barrage.
I have great skills and the background to be an successful Entepreneur http://t.co/rMwQqvzI and also sound project ideas to help disabled people in the UK http://t.co/BbzjXdUc — but I need GENUINE help to stop being the burden I clearly am. Suicide is a permanent solution; one welcomed by the main 3 #ukpoli parties.
#disabilityUK #wrb ~ In the words of Laurence Fishburne in *Boyz N The Hood* — “Why? they want us to kill ourselves. Go to Beverly Hills and you don’t see this shit… Why? – because they want us to kill ourselves.” <> RT @pennyessex: @CreativeCrip no one should EVER be made to feel like that, no human being should be pushed to such extremes EVER.
#workfare isnt only about young ppl — FFS Im 46 & have fought it twice… 2004 & NOW!! <> RT @ns_mehdihasan: RT @justmckeat: You know how Iain Duncan Smith could fix this #workfare mess? By getting everybody between 16 and 24 a multi-millionaire spouse like he did.…
#disabilityUK#mhuk#spoonie ~~ can’t cope with putting myself through more ATOS hell. Can’t face leaving flat for appt & they are demanding MORE medical info to consider coming to flat for latest ESA WCA even tho they visited for DLA not long ago. In WRAG yet self employ support was a4e crap. Not going. No point since at time limit & DWP can shove #workfare. Eff them all!!!…
My tweets this morning were a testament to how damaging the actions of the main three parties are – and don’t even get me started on odious UKP and the neo-Nazi BNP.
I attempted suicide not long after becoming disabled Xmas 2009. At the moment I’m perhaps still too stubborn to give @DWPpressoffice more fodder to take the piss of… Still trying to convince my critics and, perhaps more importantly, myself, that I am useful but worth more than being used and tossed aside on the scrapheap.
I’m just one more person to add to the already too-high DWP bodycount. There are many people standing at the precipice and it won’t take much for them to go over. Friends of the #DisabilityUK community – REPRESENT!! PLEASE!!!
PS: RIP Fellow Philly Girl Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes. You’re not forgotten. You kept me going in life, you’re keeping going even after your untimely death.
- Media: “Technical Difficulties” with Tim Abbott – 24 Feb 2012 (thecreativecrip.com)
- STORIFY: After ATOS Calls: Mental Health Meltdown (thecreativecrip.com)
- Dear #UKgov – The #Workfare Tarot doesn’t lie … (thecreativecrip.com)
- #Workfare #WorkProgramme: My Solutions for #UKgov #WRB – UPDATED (thecreativecrip.com)
- One life to live: the irony of #benefitscamp (thecreativecrip.com)
- Not idle, just unsupported: my original #disabilityUK #dpulo idea for#benefitscamp (thecreativecrip.com)
- #ATOSUni Update 3 – Some good news at last! (thecreativecrip.wordpress.com)
- Suicide and attempted suicide due to Atos Medical Examination (whatdotheyknow.com)
- ATOS Suicide Attempt (the-newrepublic.blogspot.com)
- Disabled protest supports the Atos Two – London (demotic.com)
- Atos ‘failed to comply with government policy’ (victimsofatoscorruption.wordpress.com)
- Oh no – Atos are in the S### again…. (victimsofatoscorruption.wordpress.com)
- Flat Out: 30 Pieces of Silver – The International Paralympic Committee and ATOS Origin (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Atos on the Run – the PIP contract is a poisoned chalice | the void (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Workfare: yet more contempt from the government of the wealthy (thefword.org.uk)
- Open Letter on Atos ‘Healthcare’ to the BMJ and RCN ” National Day of Protest Against Welfare & Housing Benefit Cuts (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- #HardestHit Jedi Mind-Tricks (thecreativecrip.com)
- Prime Minister’s ‘families tsar’ quits over fraud investigation (independent.co.uk)
- The slanging match over workfare is getting us nowhere (guardian.co.uk)
- Emma Harrison made £1.7m renting out her stately home… to her own taxpayer-funded firm (dailymail.co.uk)
- Exclusive: A4e and a £200m back-to-work scandal (independent.co.uk)
- A4e chairman Emma Harrison resigns (telegraph.co.uk)
- Boycott Workfare (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- What community organising can teach workfare (newstatesman.com)
- Stalin Would Blush at this Government’s Workfare Tantrum (johnnyvoid.wordpress.com)
- The Case of the Disappearing Workfare Documents (johnnyvoid.wordpress.com)
- DWP Rewrite History – Mandatory Work Disappears from the Work Programme Provider’s Guidance (johnnyvoid.wordpress.com)
- UK-wide day of action against workfare – Saturday 3rd March (boycottworkfare.org)
- #HardestHit – Marketing 101 (thecreativecrip.com)
- Lisa J. Ellwood, LinkedIn Profile http://uk.linkedin.com/in/iconicimagery