It’s one month since Indian Country Today Media Network unexpectedly went on hiatus and ceased active operations. I’m in trouble. Most frustrations I have are not unique even as a multiply-disabled doubly neurodiverse Nanticoke and Lenni-Lenape Native American WOC, but they are humiliating.
NEW at thecreativecrip.com
I was interviewed recently for Grazia Australia regarding the #xmasathome #nyeathome Twitter campaign for people who are alone during the Holidays. Writer/Editor Vanessa Lawrence (@NessLawrence) gave me a great Christmas present in the form of a PDF of the final article as it appeared in print.
- #xmasathome, #nyeathome and #virtualnye 2012: In Defense of Humbug – thecreativecrip.com (2012)
- #xmasathome, #nyeathome & #virtualnye 2012: @CreativeCrip suspended by Twitter, change of plan thecreativecrip.com (2012)
- Xmas at Home – Continuing the Momentum – prestoninstitute.com (2012)
- Christmas at Home and New Year’s Eve at Home – Building a Twitter Community – prestoninstitute.com (2011)
- Christmas At Home – How Could It Work? – prestoninstitute.com (2011)
- #xmasathome #nyeathome – no need to be alone over the Holidays – thecreativecrip.com (2011)
- #CreativeCrip #cripmas #xmasathome 2011 – thecreativecrip.com (2011)
- #virtualnye – a new @CreativeCrip #creativecrip campaign – thecreativecrip.com (2011)
- My New Years Traditions (2012) #NYEathome #virtualNYE #creativecrip – thecreativecrip.com (2011)
- My #VirtualNYE Campaign supporting #NYEathome : This is how I roll. – thecreativecrip.com (2011)
- My #VirtualNYE Campaign supporting #NYEathome : Photos! – cripisland.posterous.com (2011)
NEW POST at thecreativecrip.com:
Sometimes you just need someone to hold your hand and mentor you through things.
This is one of those times.
Read the full article here: http://thecreativecrip.com/2012/02/atos-meltdown-continued-dark-night-of-the-soul/
New at thecreativecrip.com :
Millionaires and the welfare state http://t.co/K0PB9EDR